CORPORATE SOLUTIONS – COACHING
Our professional and experienced coaches can help individuals and businesses identify their strengths and weaknesses and work towards improving their skills and competencies. The coaching is tailored to meet your particular needs and delivered as one-on-one, in a group, or online.
What is Coaching?
The first use of the term “coach” in connection with an instructor or trainer arose around the year 1830 in Oxford University slang for a tutor who “carried” a student through an assessment as if on a horse-drawn coach.
- Executive coaching focuses on developing the leadership skills of senior-level executives.
- It also helps employees enhance their skills and capabilities to meet the goals and objectives of the organisation.
- It’s important to choose which (Executive / Business) aligns with your specific needs and goals.
- Working with an experienced coach can help you achieve your objectives and advance your career.
- Business coaching is geared towards helping entrepreneurs and business owners improve their operations and grow their businesses.
- It is more comprehensive and looks at the entire organisation, helping to improve processes, culture, and performance.
- With our coaches by your side, you can unlock your full potential and achieve greater success in your career or business.
Please note that all AMindset Counsellors, Therapists, Coaches and Presenters are independent operators and are not employed by AMindset. However, they are all experienced, and self-insured (although not actually a legal requirement in HK) with a minimum of one relevant Master's degree. They are professionally supervised by AMindset's lead therapist, Liz McCaughey.