CORPORATE SOLUTIONS – WORKSHOPS
Workshops offer an affordable opportunity to learn new techniques, expand your knowledge and benefit from interaction with a group of like-minded and motivated people from various professions and backgrounds.
What is a Workshop?
A workshop is a period of discussion or practical work on a particular subject in which a group of people share their knowledge or experience.
- Corporate workshops are an excellent way for businesses to invest in their employees’ growth and development.
- The numerous benefits range from increased employee engagement to improved productivity and performance.
- They allow employees to enhance their skills, learn new techniques, and gain valuable knowledge that can be applied to their work.
- They are customised to meet the business’s unique needs, ensuring that the training is relevant and impactful.
- Your investment, by enhancing your employees’ skills, improving teamwork and collaboration, and boosting morale, motivation and competitiveness, will likely save money in the long run.
Please note that all AMindset Counsellors, Therapists, Coaches and Presenters are independent operators and are not employed by AMindset. They are all experienced, and self-insured (not a legal requirement in HK) with a minimum of one relevant Master's degree and are professionally supervised by AMindset's lead therapist, Liz McCaughey.