Be kind to Yourself Mindfulness Meditation
Letting go of Hurt
- Find that quiet place and close your eyes.
- Think of something an event or words that has hurt you.
- Don’t focus too long on it just be aware of what it is.
- Now imagine it is written on a white board.
- The thing that has caused you so much hurt and pain see it written on a white board.
- As you continue your meditation see yourself in your minds eye going to the white board and with a big cloth wiping away the hurt.
- As you do this silently say: “I let go of the hurt.”
- If the words appear on the white board again just wipe them away again as you silently say: “I let go of the hurt.’ Keep doing this for as long as you are able.
- If you have to stop the meditation to get on with your day – just repeat the process with the same ‘hurt’ when you are able to return to meditation.
- Keep repeating this process until you can truly let go of that hurt or pain.
When you are ready and feel you have achieved what was needed during this Daily M & M gently open your eyes and smile and enjoy the rest of your day.
If you have enjoyed this meditation, please share it using the social platform below