MEET OUR COUNSELLORS
UK & EUROPE
AMindset Qualified counsellors offer ONLINE Counselling and Low-Cost Counselling (LCC) in the UK and European Time Zones. They are experienced counsellors and are available for clients based there permanently, temporarily, or travelling for business or pleasure. All of our counsellors receive regular supervision from our Clinical Supervisor, Liz.
Our UK & Europe Counselling Team
A free 20-minute introductory session is available with all our qualified counsellors. Please email: Office@amindset.hk with the counsellor’s name to book your free session. The counsellors have completed or are undergoing their Master of Counselling, have experience both as counsellors and in real-life and are well into their professional careers. They all attend Clinical Supervision with Liz McCaughey to enhance their knowledge and efficacy and ensure the continuing high standard of the AMindset team.
ONLINE ONLY Master of Counselling, Monash University HK. Fee: Individual: £50 / Couples: £65 per 50 mins / Low-Cost Counselling (LCC) £30 per 50 mins - Online. - AVAILABLE ONLY FOR UK OR EU RESIDENTS Languages: English. I have lived and worked in Hong Kong for over 18 years and am currently...
Select a Counsellor to make an Appointment
Low Cost Counselling (LCC)
- LCC Online sessions cost GBP 30 for a 50 min appointment
- Max of 4 x GBP 30 to be used within 6 weeks from the first booking date
- Clients can revert to full-cost counselling with the same counsellor
- All requests for LCC must be made to Liz: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online sessions cost GBP 50 (Individual) and GBP 65 (Couples) for a 50 min appointment
- Safe credit card payment by Stripe – no account required – use the schedule button in the counsellor’s details
- Please note that these prices are for UK/Europe-based clients only – other areas can book through the Full Team or Booking Page links below
Please note that all AMindset Counsellors, Therapists, Coaches and Presenters are independent operators and are not employed by AMindset. However, they are all experienced, and self-insured (although not actually a legal requirement in HK) with a minimum of one relevant Master's degree. They are professionally supervised by AMindset's lead therapist, Liz McCaughey.