Master of Counselling, Monash University, HK.
Fee: HK$850 per 50mins.
As a counsellor, Nimishaa wants to empower her clients with a greater understanding of themselves as well as tools they may need to enhance their own well-being.
Nimishaa believes counselling sessions are a collaborative and safe space for clients to explore their challenges as well as to learn strategies to enhance their experience of life. She uses an integrative approach that includes Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT), and mindfulness techniques.
Nimishaa has been working in the area of mental health and well-being for several years. She began her career in Industrial-Organizational psychology and specializes in leadership training and resilience coaching. Early on in her career, she realized that she had a passion for supporting people’s self-growth and wanted to further develop as a counsellor. This led Nimishaa to acquire a Masters in Counselling at Monash University.
Education & Qualifications:
- Monash University, Australia – Masters of Counselling
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong – Masters of Philosophy in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Tufts University, MA, U.S.A – Bachelors of Psychology
- Youth Mental First Aid (YMFA) certificate
- Member: HK Society of Counselling & Psychology (HKSCP)
A free 15-minute intro consultation is available for new clients. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Packages must be used within 12 weeks of the first booking.