Master of Counselling: Monash University, HK.
Fee: HK$850 per 50mins.
Hello. My name’s Rachel and I truly believe counselling offers a scientifically proven path to help people manage various troubling emotional, psychological and other issues.
In life, it’s easy to become negative, lost, stuck and disconnected by events, experiences and life struggles. I am motivated to support and guide people to explore their issues, find resolutions to feel better and more connected to others and to function meaningfully.
I offer a safe, respectful and confidential space to listen to your life stories, your struggles and together we can clarify your values, goals and strengths. Together we identify barriers, unhelpful patterns or behaviours, problem solve, learn new skills and implement actions to help you cope and to resolve your issues.
I address a variety of issues such as anxiety, depression, negative thoughts, hopelessness, relationship stress, insomnia, grief and conflict drawing on Problem Solving techniques, Cognitive Behavioural Therapies like Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and mindfulness work.
I look forward to safely steering you towards a better more fulfilling and functional life.
- Master of Counselling, Monash, Australia
- Bachelor of Business Admin, RMIT Australia
- General Nurse training, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT): Intensive online training course
- ACT for Depression and Anxiety Disorders: Online course
- Member of Hong Kong Professional Counselling Association (HKPCA)
- Member of Australian Counselling Association. (ACA)
Rachel is available for online and face to face counselling sessions in English.
Please schedule a session to discover how we can work together towards resolving your issues and reaching your goals.
Rachel is available for Low-Cost Counselling (LCC) sessions.
Find out more here.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here.